To enrol on one of our courses, you need to fill out our Enrolment Form or use the alternative methods listed below in the following tabs section.
- The course deposit is €150 and must be paid in advance, so that the school can reserve a place on the chosen course and/or arrange the accommodation.
- Both deposit and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other people.
- The course fee must be paid not later than the course starting date.
- Cancellation must be communicated to the school at least 30 days before the course starting date. In this case only, the advance payment/deposit may be used as a credit for other courses (with a €50 administration charge).
- If a student fails to attend or decides not to attend the classes, or to shorten the course, she/he is not entitled to any refund.
- On no account can the tuition fee paid for group classes be transferred to individual tuition after the beginning of the course.
- No lessons will take place on public holidays. Individual lessons falling on Public Holidays will be rearranged by prior agreement with the course administrator.
- Beginners must start on the dates scheduled for such courses. Non-beginners can start on any Monday.
*** Please note that during this particular period of the year ( from January 2022 ) , if your class does not reach the minimum number of 4 students we offer the possibility to study in a smaller group. In this case there will be fewer hours of lessons per day.