To enrol on one of our courses, you need to fill out our Enrolment Form or use the alternative methods listed below in the following tabs section.
- The course deposit is €150 and must be paid in advance, so that the school can reserve a place on the chosen course and/or arrange the accommodation.
- Both deposit and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other people.
- The course fee must be paid not later than the course starting date.
- Cancellation must be communicated to the school at least 30 days before the course starting date. In this case only, the advance payment/deposit may be used as a credit for other courses (with a €50 administration charge).
- If a student fails to attend or decides not to attend the classes, or to shorten the course, she/he is not entitled to any refund.
- On no account can the tuition fee paid for group classes be transferred to individual tuition after the beginning of the course.
- No lessons will take place on public holidays. Individual lessons falling on Public Holidays will be rearranged by prior agreement with the course administrator.
- Beginners must start on the dates scheduled for such courses. Non-beginners can start on any Monday.
*** Please note that during this particular period of the year ( from January 2022 ) , if your class does not reach the minimum number of 4 students we offer the possibility to study in a smaller group. In this case there will be fewer hours of lessons per day.
Due to the growing demand for the combined courses, there could be some changes in the times of the individual lessons in the afternoon. Before enrolling for a combined course, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org